-
March 29th, 2005, 02:09 AM
#21
Senior Hostboard Member
Has anyone tried the new Model 19 upgrade crossover from Iconic?
http://www.iconicspkrs.com/images/DN19_8U.pdf
I would like to know if this is a worthy upgrade. They also advertise a "Super 19 " crossover as a replacement, but they have no specific details listed at this time.
-
March 29th, 2005, 02:39 AM
#22
Inactive Member
Todd W. White, proprietor of this site, is one of the partners in Iconic. We have been waiting with baited breath (and ears) for some time regarding these crossovers. I have emailed Iconic at their various addresses several different times and have yet to receive pricing.
Patience.
-
March 29th, 2005, 06:14 AM
#23
Senior Hostboard Member
I Emailed Steve Berger after he posted that pricing was available and also got no reply. If the new regular crossovers are just modern parts it's easy enough to DIY. The super crossovers are another story. Apparently they've done lots of testing and listening to make a much better design and I for one can hardly wait.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks